I forgot how amazing this eye lip makeup remover is until I rediscovered it recently. It dissolves waterproof mascara, eyeliner and eyeshadows quickly and easily without irritating the eyes (I have sensitive eyes).
Will I repurchase? Yes!
My 5th or 6th bottle. Best long lasting makeup setting spray I’ve tried.
Will I repurchase? Yes! I have 2 back-ups although I just opened a Morphe setting spray to try it out.
- Sunday Riley Good Genes: visible results to improve my skin texture.
Will I repurchase? Yes! I already used up 2 full size bottles and have purchased two back-ups.
- Caudalie vinopure skin perfecting serum: helps improve skin texture but flakes under makeup so can only be used at night.
Will I repurchase? Maybe.
- Clinique moisture surge hydrating supercharge concentrate: very hydrating but flakes under makeup so can only be used at night.
Will I repurchase? Unlikely as I don’t need a product that can only provide hydration.
- Origins Megamushroom lotion: I don’t think it did much to my skin despite the fact that I heard it helped with some people’s acne-prone skin.
Will I repurchase? Unlikely. I don’t like spending money on products that don’t have visible results on my skin.
- Exuviance peel pads: feels rough on the skin.
Will I repurchase? No.
Will I repurchase? No. It doesn’t do much to help with excessive oil. I am tired of using it so throwing it away after 2-3 months,
I should have got rid of Tom’s deodorant a long time ago as it is not effective. I don’t sweat much but still found this product to be just meh. I don’t think it works for people who are prone to sweat and smell.
Elf lip makeup remover is okay. I don’t think it removes lip stains or long lasting liquid lipsticks but it’s not a bad experience using it. I used it up just for the sake of using it up.
Will I repurchase? No to both.