I was nominated by the lovely Glits & Glamz for the versatile blogger award in which I’m supposed to share a few random facts about myself and nominate a few bloggers to do the same. Thank you Glits & Glamz for the nomination and I enjoyed reading her posts. Go check her out!
Here are a few random facts about me in regards to my blog:
- Product preferences: I like affordable make-up products and high-end skincare lines.
- 2017 goal: buy less, spend less, keep my stash lean and full of products I truly love.
- Favorite makeup organizer: MUJI organizers. Their quality is significantly better than those you can find on Amazon or Marshalls, etc.
- Favorite skincare products of 2016:
- Favorite makeup products of 2016:
- Smashbox liquid lipstick
- ELF brow pencil
- BareMinerals complexion rescue gel cream (for a natural look)
- Benefit dandelion blush (one of the classics for fair to light skin tones)
- Physicans Formula butter bronzer (neutral tone, creamy, blendable)
- Lorac refined romance face palette (amazing pigmentation, reviewed in a swatch post here)
- Favorite types of post to write: empties, monthly beauty box, product comparison & swatches
Who I’m nominating for this award:
Everyone who stops by to read this post! Blogging is not only about sharing our love for things that we care about, but also for building a community to connect with each other, and seek a sense of belonging. You don’t need to spend more than 15 minutes to write a long post, just share with everyone a few random facts/thoughts about yourself or your blog, and give others a smile on their faces.