This doesn’t happen often and it’s one-day only. Enter code “Beauty” now and you can get 25% off of all beauty purchases at Target.com, including skincare, makeup, hair, body, etc, without brand exclusions. Target beauty product prices are usually lower than those at CVS /Walgreens and even Ulta, so 25% off is a good deal if you wanted to try out some drugstore beauty products.
I like high-end skincare and drugstore makeup products so my recommendations only involve makeup products and they’re a lot of people’s favorites.
- Milani baked blush in Luminoso (peachy tone, slightly shimmering, lasts all day)
- Milani everyday eyes eyeshadow palette (great quality)
- Loreal Infallible pro matte lip gloss in Nude Allure & Bare Attraction (non-drying, beautiful colors, not long-lasting)
- Pixi Glow Mist setting spray (only works for dry skin)
- NYX makeup setting spray dewy finish (for dry skin)
- Physicans Formula Butter Bronzer (best drugstore bronzer, tropical scent)
You can also check out more products with great reviews that are considered as dupes for high-end products in my wrap-up post here: Drugstore dupes for high-end makeup products