I’m not ready for the summer to end yet it is almost the end of August and I can’t believe we only have 4 months left in 2016.
In August, I’ve gathered quite a few empties and I wanted to share a few with you guys here with my review.
- The Caudalie foaming cleanser is one of my favorite cleansers. It is quite mild so I use it in the morning. It has good cleansing power yet it doesn’t dry out my face. The pump is the best I’ve used as it produces a lot of fluffy foam and I was able to use up literally every drop in the bottle with this pump.
Rating: 9/10 for AM cleanser
Will repurchase? Yes.
- I’m back to use the Klorane dry shampoo despite its overwhelming smell that I didn’t like. I tried out the Amika dry shampoo earlier and was impressed by its heavenly smell as compared with most dry shampoos on the market but it doesn’t improve the texture and appearance of your hair as the Klorane does. So I guess you have to accept a tradeoff between results and smell when it comes to dry shampoo.
- I didn’t like the Estee Lauder cleanser as it dries out my face and I had to get rid of the Essie nail polish as it’s over a year old and darker nail polish shades don’t look good on me.
- The RMS beauty UN powder is okay. I bought it after seeing how Kathleen Lights raved about it, saying how it blurs out all the imperfections on her face and makes her skin look so beautiful and flawless. I guess it’s just her skin and this powder doesn’t really stand out.
Rating: 7/10 (given that there are so many cheaper powder out there that does the job)
Will repurchase? No
- Milano blush in the shade Luminoso
I love the color so much! It’s sitting between red and coral and it makes me look younger on my fair skin with yellow undertone. It’s very pigmented so you’d want to be careful and tap off the excess powder on your brush if you are looking for a more natural look. But it’s not as intense as the Wet n’Wild one so it can be worn on an everyday basis.It lasts about 7 hours on my face with setting spray.
Rating: 8/1 0 (it had become my favorite drugstore blush now)
Will repurchase? Yes.
Hope you find it helpful and thanks for stopping by:)