Heatwave is coming to the East coast and I’ve been more diligent with my skincare routine, using more lotion, more facial masks, more after-suncare treatment. I’m proud to say so far, so good! I’m not mad at my skin condition at all despite all the humidity and sun. So I wanted to share some recent skincare and beauty empties with you with mini reviews as usual 🙂 Hope you will find it helpful.
- On the right are my latest 2 favorite affordable sheet masks from Japan and Korea. They are particularly comforting after a day outside in the sun as they provide a deeply hydrating experience.
- On top of the picture is Nexcare acne absorbing cover. I bought it from Amazon and it is very effective to treat those red big bumps on your face. I usually use it at night and those big bumps will shrink by half the next morning. I already purchased another box.
- The Estée Lauder micro essence and Clarins foaming cleanser are staples for summer travel as they help stabilize your skin.
- I also took one more photo of the Caudalie eye cream sachet sample as I’m considering buying the full size now. It’s very effective at treating fine/dry lines under the eyes. It’s pretty thick so you will need to take some time to dab it into your eyes.
- On the left is the OGX coconut oil mist. It is my first bottle and I was very impressed. It helps control breakage and frizz at the hair end yet I’d weightless on your hair despite being an oil mist. It smells very coconutty which I like for summer and I’ve repurchased another OGX mist.
- The GNC Aloe Vera gel in the middle is helpful for after sun care. I usually apply it all over my legs and arms after being in the sun for a few hours. It immediately cools you down and soothes your skin.
- I used the Marlowe body butter as a hand cream and it feels smooth and nice.
- The two japonesque makeup brushes are so stiff. I never reach for them.
- The Urban Decay naked skin concealer looks cakey on my face almost every time when I use it under my eyes or in my chin area. Despite all the hype, it’s just not for me.
- The BareMinerals powder is good but I need to get rid of it as it’s been 18 months and the case is broken.
That’s it. Thanks for reading! Let’s connect on Instagram too: HealthyGlow_Ing