How can June already be over and we are officially into the 2nd half of 2016? This doesn’t feel real and kind of sad as summer is probably going to be over before we know it. But good news is that I’m going to be getting a GREAT box from Allure monthly subscription ($15 per month, $10 for your first month).
Allure keeps me hooked with the quality of products they curate for their boxes. Honestly, I think it’s the best box in the market for skincare maniacs at this price point. You can see the June & May box content here & here.
So the July box is in collaboration with Nordstrom which has a great selection of skincare products and not surprisingly, they’ve done a fantastic job for selecting products that have amazing reviews and all from well-known brands. Here are the items included in the July box:
- Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II (7 ml). I’ve almost used up the big bottle I have.
- La Mer Moisturizing Soft Cream (a small sample jar from the video) – This is a luxury treat ($170 for an 1oz jar). It is not as rich and heavy as the classic cream, and it’s the perfect day/night cream for summer time on combination & sensitive skin)
- Glam Glow Supermud Clearing Treatment (I’ve been wanting to try this and am so happy that it’s in the box)
- Smashbox Photofinish Primer (I’ve used this before and it’s very effective for oil control)
- Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm (moisturizing, comfortable, and this one is in a versatile sheer rosy shade yay)
Here is the spoiler video: https://youtu.be/MCsLoCvaHZQ
What do you think?