Seriously, I think this is the best beauty box that has ever come out in terms of value and content, and it is the May 2016 Allure Beauty Box.
The editor curated Allure monthly beauty box is regularly priced at $15 but you will get $5 off for your first box and you can cancel your subscription at any time.
Why do I think it’s the best beauty box ever? Take a look at its content and don’t tell me that you are not hyper impressed as I was. This box was so popular that people who signed up in the last week of April were not able to get the May box but instead will receive the June box. You can explore the Allure boxes and subscribe here.
Skincare products featuring Foreo:
- Foreo Luna Play cleansing brush (the newest brush in the Foreo family retailed for $39)
- Foreo day & night cleanser duo (delux sample size)
- Equitance Brightening Serum + Spot Corrector (treats dark spots)
- Cötz Flawless Complexion SPF 50 (perfect for summer time under foundation)
- Pixi Mattlustre lipstick in Rose Naturelle (nude brown color)
- Make Up For Ever Smoky Extravagant Mascara
A full-sized nail polish:
- Lauren B. nail polish in Santa Barbara Surf (summer green/bluish shade)
You can read more here if you’d like to learn more about each item included in the box. I will share my thoughts after I receive my May Allure box.
What do you think? Have you received better beauty boxes? Please share your experience and thoughts in comments!