Good morning guys! Today I wanted to share 2 fun reading along with my April beauty use up (#empties). Hope you will find it helpful 🙂
- Makeup remover balm products are HOT now and if you haven’t tried one yet, believe me, you are missing out! They are so powerful in taking off all your makeup while providing a deep cleansing experience. If you are new to the game and don’t want to spend too much on your first balm, this one might be a good choice. It’s $24 (you can get 20% off when you sign up). And it’s so pretty, no?
- When you heard of “smart water bottles”, what do you think they come with? I asked myself this question and I came up blank. I just don’t know how a water bottle can be different. Well they are! And they come with a hefty price tag of $55! This post here helps analyze this expensive baby in terms of design,functionality and value to help you decide whether you need this in your life. By “need”, I mean “want” as really no one needs a $55 water bottle. Check it out 🙂
Lastly, I wanted to share my most recent beauty use up.
I love the Dior hydra life pro-youth sorbet essence!! To me, it’s an unsung skincare hero for the following reasons:
- It’s so light that your skin absorbed all of it the second you put it on yet so hydrating at the same time! I love applying it in the morning as I can almost immediately layer on an moisturizer.
- It is not fragrance free but it works great on my sensitive skin and I didn’t experience any breakout or irritation when I was using it. And I love the smell of the product. It’s very refreshing!
- It’s in a beautiful bottle with a pump! It’s more sanitary than any other packaging and this is probably the first product I’ve had with a pump that works till the end. I can also take off the top part and use up every drop in the bottle. These details just help make it such a pleasant experience to use this product.
The Benefit they are real lengthening mascara is a great lengthening mascara. It doesn’t clump at all, and lengthens your eyelashes dramatically and keeps them curled for a good 8-10 hours. It’s not a voluminous mascara as the name suggests so you will be disappointed if you are looking for the results that it doesn’t claim to deliver *_*
I used the Algenist Genius anti-aging cream in the AM throughout the winter and it’s perfect for my combination skin type. I love its unique, mousse-like texture, which is nonoily at all and works so well under almost all kinds of sunscreen and foundation.
The tiny Cerave sample is from the April Target beauty box. Even though it says it claims to be nongreasy, I think it’s pretty oily so I end up using it on my hands. I’m not impressed.
What are your favorite beauty products of the month? Have you tried any products I mentioned above and what do you think? Please share in comments 🙂