I’ve tried out 3 products out of this box so far and here are my thoughts:
- Maybelline Dream Velvet foundation: I am not a big fan of its mousse-like texture. It feels thick, harder to blend out and unnatural on my face. It does not feel oily.
- Simple makeup remover wipes: I’m disappointed. I also have the simple makeup remover water and although it’s not my favorite either, it is still much more effective at removing makeup than these wipes. I end up using these to remove sunscreen from my legs.
- CoverGirl liplicious lipstick: although this is not my lip color (too pinky for me), I applied it as a blush for fun with my finger tips and it adds a nice baby pink shade that I will never buy for a blush color.
Hey guys! How’s your week going? It’s almost the weekend yay 🙂
Today I received my first Target beauty box and I am impressed. You get a few decent travel-size drugstore products for $7 plus a $3 coupon to use towards your next $15 beauty purchase at Target (including the beauty box). Target offers free shipping for the box. It’s currently sold out.
I am not a Target frequenter as there isn’t a Target store close to where I live. But I remember the joy of wandering around the store’s clean, organized ailes and browsing the display of countless products in almost every category you can think of.
This is my first beauty purchase from Target and I think the simple joy alone from opening the box is worth $7 (a simple sandwich/salad for lunch in our area averages $10). What do you think? Have you tried or will you try Target beauty boxes?
Content (8 pieces):
- CeraVe Healing ointment (non-greasy moisturizing cream)
- Maybelline Dream Velvet Foundation – Ivory (new gel-whipped formula, came in a pot, one-time use)
- Laneige Water Bank Soothing Mask (Korean brand, 1 sheet)
- CoverGirl Colorlicous Lipstick (mine came in a neon light baby pink)
- Marlowe. No 022 Body Butter (ultra-rich body butter with anti oxidant ingredients)
- Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes (perfect for a lazy day, can remove light eye makeup too)
- Pantene AIRspray Hairspray Level 2 Flexible Hold (non-sticky and ultra-lightweight hairspray)